The Total Cross Country Experience
With more than 35 beautifully-groomed kilometers of cross country delight weaving through the woods and wilds of Boyne Mountain, you’ll find plenty of room for exploration. Pack up the kids or rally your friends to sample everything we have to offer – from gentle trails through pine forests to technical terrain designed to test even the most dedicated Nordic skiers. Whatever your preference or your ability level, our trails are ready for your tracks.
Boyne Mountain offers 35km of groomed track set trails, along with instructional and touring experiences. Boyne Mountain Cross Country Trail Map
Check our current conditions below to get the latest feedback on our trails. But rest assured. At Boyne Mountain, we go all out to maintain our cross country trails to make your northern Michigan Nordic experience the best it can be.
- Ages 9 & up: $16 (before 4pm), $9 (after 4pm)
- Ages 8 & under: Free
BOYNE Trail Passes allow unlimited access to our cross country and snowshoeing trails and provide one lift ride to our upper trails.
BOYNE daily lift tickets allow unlimited access to our cross country and snowshoeing trails.
Introduction to Cross Country: $50 per person
Thinking about taking up cross-country skiing? Start off on the right foot with our expert Nordic instruction staff – and learn to love this incredible sport from the very beginning. Our Introduction to Cross Country packages include:
- Rental equipment
- 30 minute group lesson
- An all day trail pass to practice your newly acquired skills
- Available at 11am each weekday and 11am or 2pm on Saturday and Sunday
Total Cross Country Experience
Warm up to the winter’s most exhilarating workout with a 2-hour guided tour on Boyne Mountain’s exceptional cross country trails. Join one of our Nordic instructors for our Total Cross Country Experience, which includes:
- A chairlift ride and skiing on our upper trails with outstanding vistas
- Must be intermediate level or higher in ability
- $75 for the first skier, plus $10 for each additional skier
- Beginner Classic or Skate style
- 1 Hour
- Available for Classic, Skate, or Telemark
- 1 Hour
- Each additional person – $15
- Skis, boots & poles: $20 daily
- Performance Skate package: $25 daily
- Ages 8 & under: $15 daily
Call the Boyne Mountain Cross Country Center at 231.549.6088 for additional details and instruction offerings.